Cocktail Classes at Shelter
August 6 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Delve into drinks on a guided tour with the mad scientists behind the bar at Shelter! We’ll be the Yoda to your Skywalker and teach you all about the history behind your favourite mixes and how to stir, shake, and muddle your way through the classics all the way to the most modern infusions.
We will keep you satisfied with tasty treats and of course, sampling your own creations. You won’t go home empty handed, you will leave Shelter with your own mixology book so you can impress your friends and family with your newfound skills.
- Three Delicious Cocktails
- Bar Snacks (On Request)
- Cocktail / Spirit Theory & History
- Muddling, Stirring, Shaking, and Smoking Techniques
- Glassware Education
- Cocktail Contest With Prizes
- Question and Answer Period
- Takeaway Cocktail Survival Guide